Post updated on March 9th, 2020 at 01:36 am
How To Become A House Sitter and Save Thousands While Travelling The World
So, What is House Sitting?
Before we get into the details of our house sitting course let’s quickly go over exactly what house sitting is. According to Wikipedia house sitting is:
House sitting is the practice whereby a person leaving their house for a period of time entrusts it to one or more “house sitters”, who by a mutual agreement are permitted to live or stay in the property temporarily, in exchange for assuming any combination of responsibilities
So what does this mean? Essentially house sitting is looking after someone’s home and pets while they are away. So house sitting job are paid and some aren’t, however, what you do receive is free accommodation in exchange for looking after the home and pets.
House sitting is a very unique way to travel. It has allowed us to travel for the past 4 years while saving thousands on accommodation. Not to mention with all the comforts of home, and given us a ‘locals’ experience of a new city.
Who Are We and Why Should You Learn From Us?
We and Britt and Jay. We have been house sitting for over 4 years now.
In that time we have looked after home in 14 countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, The UK, Dublin, Italy, France, Spain, Montenegro, Greece, Croatia and The Caribbean!
We absolutely love house sitting and the lifestyle that it has allowed us to live. We have managed to live in some of the most expensive cities all over the world for free!
We understand how difficult it can be when you are just starting out. When we started we had no one to learn from, and we struggled to say the least!
Over the past 4 years we have learnt a lot about house sitting. We want to make it easy for other to start living this lifestyle! So we have collated all of our experiences, knowledge and tips to make it easy for others to start.
We want to help you live a life that gives you ultimate freedom and as well as the opportunity save a lot of money!
20% Off (Only for the Final Two Weeks of February!) Pay $101.15 Instead of $199!
Who Is This House Sitting Course For?
This house sitting course is for anyone who wants to get started house sitting. We have designed the course with lots of easy to follow videos, downloadable cheat sheets and email templates as well as lots of helpful information that we wish we had when we first started! House sitting is perfect for those who;
- People who want to travel with all the comforts of home minus any accommodations costs!
- Those who want to explore an area and live like a true local
- Those who want to save for a house deposit but don’t want to live at home with in-laws or parents! You don’t have to travel the world house sitting you can do it full time in your own city!
- Those who want visit friends, family or grandkids or great grandkids without being underfoot
- Anyone who love animals
- Anyone who wants to test living in a community before committing to a permanent move
- Those who want to tick dream location and cities off their bucket list! Maybe a villa in Bali or a penthouse apartment in New York?
- Those who want to explore while staying away from hotels in busy tourist areas (as well as eliminating accommodation costs!)
- Savvy travellers who love saving money
- Grey nomads who want to explore the world but don’t want to live in an RV or campervan 24/7.
If you want to save large amounts of money on travel accommodation and live in a variety of different homes and locations around the world, then house sitting provides the perfect solution for you (not sure uf this is the right location for this??)
If any of the above sounds like you, then this course is for you!
What You Will Learn in Our House Sitting Course
In our house sitting course you will learn everything you need to know about house sitting from beginning to end. We will teach you where to find house sitting assignments all the way through to how to clean the home before you leave.
- The quick and easy steps to building your profile up as a credible and respected house sitter from the get go.
- You will find out the best house-sitting websites for every location around the world. As well as how to register and create a strong profile.
- You will get ‘over the shoulder’ demos of how to navigate these sites as well as checklists and templates to ensure your craft the perfect application letter.
- You will have access to sample interview questions and cheat sheets to help prepare and ace the interview.
- You will learn what to expect and ask during a handover. As well as how to manage the sit and how to receive a glowing reference afterwards!
- You will learn how to improve your set skills so you can impress more homeowners all around the world.
- You will learn how to earn money remotely, so you can house sit full time. This can open the doors to some pretty attractive house sits. Like four months in the Caribbean looking after a catamaran.
- You will have access to a library of downloadable resources that include checklists, templates, further resources.
The Benefits of House Sitting
There are lots and lots of benefits to house sitting for both the home owner and the house sitter. However, the biggest benefits for the house sitter are:
- You are able to live rent free in the location of your choice. You have oodles of options from city apartments, beachside villas, hobby farms to luxury properties in the mountains of Switzerland.
- Live in your own city with the pressure of paying rent, gas electricity, water or WIFI!
- You can experience the true day to day culture of a new location.
- House sitting is very inexpensive compared to a traditional holiday methods or lifestyle choices, not to mention you have all the comforts of home, like a kitchen, washing facilities and possibility transport.
- Interacting with animals of your choice! Unable to have a dog at your apartment? Or maybe you are on the road too much for a cat? This is the perfect way to have some much-needed animal interaction.
- Forget about paying for bills. Including gas, electricity, water and WIFI!
- Living like a local. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to live in the countryside of France? It’s a unique experience that is totally different from our fast paced city lifestyles in the city.
- Meet new friends and experience being apart of a new community if you choose to do so! Sometimes we need to venture right out of our comfort zone to discover new friends or groups. House sitting is a fantastic way to throw yourself right into the deep end in a totally new place.
Enrol Now to Get with a 15% (Only Until 14th February)
What you will receive with our online house sitting course membership
- Lifetime access to our house sitting course and all resources
- Access to our private online community of house sitters
- Exclusive discounts and deals for the best house sitting websites
- Downloadable guides, templates and resources
- A new fun and rewarding lifestyle!
Take the first step towards your dream lifestyle!